Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Editor's Note

Dear Readers
For the next three days, posting will be limited as I am in the middle of helping my son and daughter-in-law move into their new home (yes I'm part of the moving crew - ugh!) and I have to attend a funeral of a dear friend in Washington D.C.  I will try to post in the evenings or when there are suitable breaks of time, but rest assured I will return to full posting next week. Thank you for your patience. Someone recently asked me if I was "owned by the nuclear industry." I am an independent analyst not on anyone's payroll, so no, I am not owned or shill for the industry. I am not, however, anti-nuclear and would like to see the continued vitality of the industry in the US and globally. On the foreign policy front, I am not a neo-con.
Michele Kearney

No comments: