- "What Happened on Terminal Island, Why It Matters and What Is at Risk." Huffington Post. April 10, 2013.
- "A Fish Tale." LMU Magazine. Winter 2013, Vol. 3, No. 2.
- "Meet Terminal Island, one of the most endangered places in the US." KPCC. September 18, 2012.
- "Terminal Island on Endangered Sites List." Rafu Shimpo. June 12, 2012.
- "Preservation group names Terminal Island endangered historic site." Los Angeles Times. June 7, 2012.
Port of Los Angeles
- Steppin' Back in Time Historical Tour: A Guide to Historical Sites in the Harbor Area. Port of Los Angeles.
- Virtual History Tour. Port of Los Angeles.
Japanese American Community
- “A Paradise Lost, Never Forgotten : For decades, Terminal Island was home to a close-knit community of Japanese Americans. Then came WWII. Today, former residents keep the bittersweet legacy of their village alive.” Los Angeles Times. January 5, 1994.
- California’s Japantowns and Terminal Island. Preserving California’s Japantowns, the first statewide project to document historic resources of pre-World War II Japantowns.
- Densho Digital Archive. Wealth of visual history interviews and other materials that broadly document the Japanese American experience.
- Discover Nikkei. Series of short Super 8 videos of fishing and Fish Harbor:
- “L.A. County supervisors to repeal 1942 resolution supporting internment of Japanese Americans.” Daily News. June 4, 2012.
- Terminal Island: Japanese American Businesses of 1940 (1925 map). Japantown Atlas Maps.
- Terminal Island Life History Project. Japanese American National Museum. 2001.
- “Terminal Islanders Celebrate 40th New Year’s Party.” The Rafu Shimpo. January 14, 2011.
- Terminal Island Japanese Memorial. SanPedro.com
- The Lost Village of Terminal Island. DVD Documentary. Our Stories.
- Tuna Street Japanese American Commercial Buildings. My Historic LA.
- Architectural Survey and Evaluation of Pan-Pacific Fisheries. Los Angeles Harbor Department, Jones & Stokes, 2008.
- Between Catch & Can: Tuna Cannery Women of San Pedro, CA & the Los Angeles Harbor, 1930-1960. San Pedro History Project.
- Oral histories of Port of LA workers (video). Oral History Project, Port of Los Angeles, 2007.
- Oral history of cannery worker Helen Robello. The Virtual Oral / Aural History Archive. California State University Long Beach.
- Timeline of the Fishing Industry in Los Angeles Harbor