Ploughshares Fund Spotlights Grantee Hans Kristensen
In response to the United States government's $1 trillion strategy to revisit and ultimately rebuild its nuclear weapons stockpile, the Ground Zero Center for Nonviolent Action sponsored an advertising campaign to bring awareness of the significance of the U.S.' existing, let alone increasing, arsenal of nuclear weapons. To ensure accuracy in their campaign for maximum efficacy, the center contacted the Federation of American Scientists' own Director of the Nuclear Information Project, Hans Kristensen, to verify the facts and guarantee the campaign's integrity.
For the full article, visit the Ploughshares Fund's website.
FAS: In the News
- August 3: GovExec.com, Agencies Are Declassifying One-Time Secrets At A Higher Rate, Archives Reports
- August 3: MyInforms.com, Massive Deployment Of US WMD Spotlighted By Peace Group
- July 30: truthout, Puget Sound is Home to the Biggest Nuclear Stockpile in the World
- July 29: The Miami Herald, Is WikiLeaks alienating its friends like Edward Snowden?
- July 27: New Zealand Herald, Brian Rudman: Time NZ cracked whip on world disarmament
- July 26: Ploughshares Fund, Grantee Spotlight: Hans Kristensen
- July 26: Business Insider, The failed Turkish coup is raising concerns about US tactical nukes stationed there
- July 26: ClearanceJobs.com, The Drip, Drip, Drip of Unauthorized Classified Disclosures – Daily Intelligence
- July 25: Vice News, Exclusive: Hillary Clinton exchanged top secret emails on her private server with three aides
- July 19: TruNews, Interview with Hans Kristensen (Audio)
- July 19: Popular Science, This New Method Could Tell The Difference Between Fake Nukes And Real Ones
- July 19: MyInforms.com, This New Method Could Tell The Difference Between Fake Nukes And Real Ones
- July 18: NBC 9 News, Truth Test: Clinton draws contrast with Trump in two ads
- July 18: MyInforms.com, Nuclear Physicists May Have Just Invented A 'Zero-Knowledge' Warhead Inspection System
- July 17: The News, Nuclear threat looms large
- July 15: Inquisitr, Can US Really Stop North Korea's Nuclear Attack?
- July 14: ClearanceJobs.com, Department of State’s Security Culture, in Context – Daily Intelligence
- July 11: Collective Evolution, This Is What The "Secret Government" Does To New Technologies That Could Change Our World
- July 11: Opposing Views, Bill Would Revoke Hillary Clinton's Security Clearances
- July 10: WWNT Radio, Clinton seeks to move past email controversy, directs blame at officials
- July 9: The World Post, The Email Investigation And The Tools Of Ignorance