Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Fr. Warren's Lenten Reflection Holy Thursday


Clouds
Franciscan Friars of the Atonement Your Lenten Devotional for HOLY THURSDAY
"When He had finished washing their feet, He
put on His clothes and returned to His place.
"Do you understand what I have done for
you?" He asked them. "You call me 'Teacher'
and 'Lord,' and rightly so, for that is what I
am. Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have
washed your feet, you also should wash one
another's feet. I have set you an example that
you should do as I have done for you. Very
truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his
master, nor is a messenger greater than the
one who sent him."
13:12-16
Fr. Bob Reflects on Holy Thursday
Footer Banner
Franciscan Friars of the Atonement
www.AtonementFriars.org
GRAYMOOR P.O. Box 301, Garrison, NY 10524
For more information call us at 888‑720‑8247.
© 2017

No comments: