Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2022

Will the German Nuclear Reactors Continue Operating? An Interview with Mark Nelson

Will the German Nuclear Reactors Continue Operating? An Interview with Mark Nelson: Will the German Nuclear Reactors Continue Operating? An Interview with Mark Nelson Tomas Pueyo 1 hr ago Today’s article will be a bit different. I talked with Mark Nelson, a nuclear energy expert and environment activist, who has been closely following what’s happening with Germany’s nuclear reactors. He made me look at the issue from a completely different angle, and I want to share that with you. But first, a fun data point, a key thought about GeoHistory, a call for help, the highlights of my interview with Nelson, the interview itself in video form, how you can get more informed, and a tip on what you can do to influence the outcome of the German reactors. Let me know what you think!

No comments: