Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Unsolicited Advice for an Undeclared Presidential Candidate A Letter to Elizabeth Warren

Unsolicited Advice for an Undeclared Presidential Candidate
A Letter to Elizabeth Warren
By Andrew J. Bacevich
Senator Elizabeth Warren
317 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C.
Dear Senator Warren:
As a constituent, I have noted with interest your suggestion that you will “take a hard look” at running for president in 2020, even as you campaign for reelection to the Senate next month. Forgive me for saying that I interpret that comment to mean “I’m in.” Forgive me, as well, for my presumption in offering this unsolicited -- and perhaps unwanted -- advice on how to frame your candidacy.
Click here to read more of this dispatch.http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/176481/tomgram%3A_andrew_bacevich%2C_rethinking_national_security/#more

No comments: