Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Politics on the Couch by Justin Frank

Dear Friends,

I have written a new book, Politics on the Couch. Because we live in an interactive world and this election is an interactive process,
I am conducting a new experiment - posting sections of the manuscript twice weekly on my blog at HuffingtonPost.com and am inviting readers' comments which may be folded into the final print edition published by HarperCollins.

Because I value your contribution I would appreciate it if you would comment on these posts as you see fit.
To comment, you need to subscribe - at no cost - by going to http://www.huffingtonpost.com/justin-frank. Then click on the big orange promo that reads "I'M A FAN OF THIS BLOGGER (GET EMAIL ALERTS)." You will receive an e-mail each time a new blog is posted.

If you do not already have a user name and password for HuffingtonPost.com you will need to create one in order to log in. For those of you who have never done this before, here are some tips:
Don’t use your e-mail address as your user name
Don’t use your real name – for example, my wife’s user name is “Miss Information”
Send me your user name if you want to be credited in the book

Thank you very much for your help – just by reading this and considering the idea, you are part of the process. Let me know if you have any questions.

This could be exciting, so thanks again,

Justy




Justy Hussein Frank
Washington, DC
Stay informed, get connected and more with AOL on your phone.

No comments: