Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008 New Year Greetings to All from Snuffysmith

Here is hoping that the planet will work towards peace in 2008. That may require regime change in the United States, but that is why we have elections. I hope to continue posting foreign policy news and commentary of the day from all sides of the spectrum because I think it is important for all to know what is being said, discussed, and debated in foreign policy circles.

This year is also the 40th Anniversary of 1968, and in commemoration of that fateful year, I would like to remind all of one of my favorite quotes from Robert Kennedy as inspiration for 2008:

"Some people see things as they are and say why. I dream things that never were and say why not?"
Robert Kennedy

No comments: