Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Editor's Note 11/1/2014

Dear Readers
This is my eight year anniversary of running Michele Kearney's Snuffysmith's Blog.
During those 8 years, I also maintained a couple of other blogs including Michele Kearney's Nuclear Wire which I still maintain today. Because the Nuclear Wire is an energy blog spanning the spectrum of all things nuclear, environmental, foreign policy implications, energy economics, technology and innovation, the time commitment involved in maintaining a high quality news aggregation has grown substantially over time. Consequently, I am unable to maintain two news aggregations blogs simultaneously, and the energy world, in particular, the nuclear business is my primary interest.
So I will bid au revoir  to Snuffysmith's Blog. But will continue to call your attention to some of the content covered in that blog on Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.  And you can find me here on my Nuclear Wire http://michelekearneynuclearwire.blogspot.com/

Viewership of Snuffysmith's Blog has been diverse as can be seen from the below statistics. I especially appreciate the foreign viewership.
Graph of Blogger page views

Pageviews today
401
Pageviews yesterday
773
Pageviews last month
25,988
Pageviews all time history
936,281

Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
United States
412128
Italy
58136
France
48802
Germany
48510
Ukraine
41615
United Kingdom
34453
Russia
33259
China
17032
Canada
7291
Poland

Thank you to all who have followed
Snuffysmith's Blog over the years.

Michele Kearney
5315

No comments: