Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I Was Wrong -- Where It Counted by Michael Barone

I Was Wrong -- Where It Counted

Michael Barone, Washington Examiner
The results are in and I was wrong when I predicted that Mitt Romney would win 315 electoral votes. For those of you who sent in nasty emails and for those who sent in reasoned arguments that I was wrong, please be assured that I will be on a diet of crow for some time. For those who sent in positive or thankful emails, remember that none of us wants to live in a country where one party wins every election even though we tend to wish our party would win every time, and so disappointment is a necessary attribute of living in an electoral republichttp://www.realclearpolitics.com/2012/11/08/i_was_wrong_--_where_it_counted_295571.html

No comments: