Industrial computers infected by Stuxnet in Iran have been cleaned and returned to their units, a top official said on Sunday, following reports that the malware was mutating and wreaking havoc with equipment.
- Stuxnet worm rampaging through Iran: IT official
Sep 27, 2010 | not rated yet | 0 The Stuxnet worm is mutating and wreaking further havoc on computerised industrial equipment in Iran where about 30,000 IP addresses have already been infected, IRNA news agency reported on Monday. ...
- Stuxnet infects 30,000 industrial computers in Iran: report
Sep 26, 2010 | not rated yet | 0 The Stuxnet computer worm has infected 30,000 computers in Iran but has failed to "cause serious damage," Iranian officials were quoted as saying on Sunday. ...
- World's first 'cyber superweapon' attacks China
Sep 30, 2010 | not rated yet | 0 A computer virus dubbed the world's "first cyber superweapon" by experts and which may have been designed to attack Iran's nuclear facilities has found a new target -- China.
- US does not know source, purpose of Stuxnet worm: official
Sep 25, 2010 | not rated yet | 0 The United States is analyzing the "Stuxnet" computer worm but does not know who is behind it or its purpose, a top US cybersecurity official said Friday.
- Software smart bomb fired at Iranian nuclear plant: experts
Sep 24, 2010 | not rated yet | 0