- Stuxnet infected industrial computers cleaned: Iran official
Oct 03, 2010 | not rated yet | 0 Industrial computers infected by Stuxnet in Iran have been cleaned and returned to their units, a top official said on Sunday, following reports that the malware was mutating and wreaking havoc with equipment.
- Stuxnet worm rampaging through Iran: IT official
Sep 27, 2010 | not rated yet | 0 The Stuxnet worm is mutating and wreaking further havoc on computerised industrial equipment in Iran where about 30,000 IP addresses have already been infected, IRNA news agency reported on Monday. ...
- Stuxnet infects 30,000 industrial computers in Iran: report
Sep 26, 2010 | not rated yet | 0 The Stuxnet computer worm has infected 30,000 computers in Iran but has failed to "cause serious damage," Iranian officials were quoted as saying on Sunday. ...
- Russia: Iran's nuclear plant to get fuel next week
Aug 13, 2010 | not rated yet | 0 (AP) -- Russia will load fuel into Iran's first nuclear power plant next week despite U.S. demands to prevent Iran obtaining nuclear energy until the country proves that it's not pursuing a weapons capacity, ...
- US does not know source, purpose of Stuxnet worm: official
Sep 25, 2010 | not rated yet | 0